When it comes to my red meats, I always choose something delicious and do not mess around. I am not particularly the biggest fan of red meats just because the flavor does not excite me, but I do not mind to indulge occasionally. So here is one of my most favorite clean recipes for bison, and believe me it is just as delicious as it is clean!
- 1.5 lbs grass fed ground bison
- 1 cup fresh low-calorie medium salsa
- 1 whole organic egg
- 1 Tsp organic minced garlic
- 1 Tsp Mango Ginger Habanero sauce
- 2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Montreal steak seasoning
- Dried dill, basil, oregano, parsley to taste
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
Add all of the wet ingredients together.Add all of the dry ingredients to the mixture.Mix all of the ingredients together until smooth.Spray mini individual loaf pans with Pam and place the mixture into each individual pan. I normally make 3 mini loafs at a time. Bake at 425 degrees for about 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Enjoy!